Sunday 30 August 2015

Children's party

Good morning to all!

How do you bring the week? I've been in New York in mid-week in Madrid and now I'm suffering jet lag.

A few days ago we went to the birthday party of the son of some friends of ours at home the Marbella Club. The truth is that I had decorated all great ideas and when I was taking my turn to celebrate the birthday of my son. There was a bouncy castle, a clown and a rich snack including sandwiches and brownies more that dwarfs us
the we ate the greatest!

The truth is that as Alfonsito is getting older, I'm realizing that my social life will begin to rely heavily on their children's parties! No me he had raised so far and I imagine that when Cole will start later. Is there weekends have you meet on Saturday and Sunday!

After going to various children's parties, I have been researching a bit and there are sites that organize wonders for the smallest of the house. Baby Deli children's parties in Madrid, Oviedo Happy Box costumes and a variety of workshops for children to be entertained and have fun while developing imagination.

I recommend the catering Caritina Goyanes Six Senses, tarts and Zarina The Cupcake Moment. And if you buy the decor, you can do it in Pippa's Store, Holamama shop, Blaubloom, Sorpresacharlotte or Hascot Kids. Also, I recommend the website of Nana & More, where they organize everything for your son, baby showers, birthday parties ... everything you want with the greatest care to not have to worry about anything !!

I hope I have helped a little bit with these ideas for the holidays of your children, nephews or friends. I'm saving it for the next year!





Hace unos días acudimos a la fiesta de cumpleaños del hijo de unos amigos nuestros


Sandalias de Christian Louboutin


Sandalias de Christian Louboutin

No comments: